We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy (PDF) and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.

I am a FasTrak customer with another tolling agency and received a violation notice from TCA/The Toll Roads. What do I do?

You most likely received a violation because your transponder failed to read and your license plate is not on file with the 91 Express Lanes. To resolve the violation, you should:


  • Contact the tolling agency that you have your FasTrak account with to update your vehicle information and check the status of your account.
  • Obtain a "Certification of Account" for the dates of the violation. This certification essentially states that your FasTrak account was in good standing on the date the violation(s) occurred.
  • Mail the certification and a check for the toll amount due to "The Toll Roads" in the envelope provided with the violation notice.


To prevent future violations, make sure your FasTrak account is updated with new vehicle license plates. Also, make sure your transponder is properly mounted to your windshield for reading.

Toll Violations FAQs
Back to Top