We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy (PDF) and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.

What if I previously disputed a violation, but I am not satisfied with the outcome?

If you previously disputed a violation and are not satisfied with the outcome, you may appeal the decision by completing a Request for Administrative Review.

Toll Violations FAQs
Back to Top