We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy (PDF) and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.

How can I pay tolls if I have a new car with paper plates from the car dealership?

In order to drive The Toll Roads, a vehicle without a license plate must pay using FasTrak and have a transponder properly mounted to the windshield. It is illegal to drive The Toll Roads in a vehicle that has no license plates and no FasTrak transponder. CHP patrol our roads to enforce this law.

Driving The Toll Roads FAQs
Back to Top